About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, June 10, 2016

Gel Press™ Meets Zentangle

Pin It

Welcome to the Gel Press™ Blog Hop featuring Zentangle inspired projects by all of our great creative team.  Hop through all of the posts go back to the Gel Press blog and comment on how you were inspired.  One person 18 or over will win a Petite Set!  Go to the Gel Press™ Junkie page on Facebook page and share your Gel Press™ creations! "LIKE" our product page for the latest news on All Things Gel Press™!

I'm so happy to get to share a Zentangle project with you today!  This brings me full circle on many things.  I'm sharing a simple "Thank You"!

I used a metal stencil, Pigma pen and a Gel Press™ Print!



I traced around the stencil then just started creating in the spaces.
It is a fun and relaxing to play with different dark/light variations!
Hop along to the rest of the blogs and then head back to the Gel Press Blog and leave a comment!  
Here are the other links:
Kristi (you are here)



4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a personalized card! Want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to create a sentiment!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful print. I need to use the plate for cards more.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?