About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Gel Press™ Earth Day Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the Gel Press Earth Day Blog Hop!  We want to encourage you to reuse and recycle with Gel Press.  Have you thought of making Gel Press Prints on old maps?  What about old Christmas cards or even magazines?  Hop around and see what our designers have come up with for this hop.  

We will be giving away a prize again for the comments on the Gel Press Blog.  Comment on what your favorite project was and why.  We will accept comments from April 20 - April 24.  The winner will be announced April 25th on our FB Page and on Gel Press Junkies FB page!  Good Luck!



 
Kristi (You Are Here)

Teresa

Keri

Sandee

Cindi

Cyndi

Lea

Bix

 Kathy

Ann

Elena


This is a Family "TREE" with a few of my favs pinned to the circle!



Don't forget to visit all the blogs then go back to the Gel Press Blog and leave a comment for your favorite post!  You could be a winner!

Happy Creating!

Kristi


14 comments:

  1. What a creative way to display family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun fun fun way of pictrue display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of recycling! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative! Even your wreath allows for reusing and new photos. I am thinking of how to make mono prints to frame a photo collage! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of the mandala I recently completed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great upclyled Earth Day piece! i love the lace frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative, original family tree !

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?