About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bella Crafts Connection Retreat

Pin It


I am honored to be teaching at this wonderful event and will also have space in the open air market to sell kits and things!  I am so excited to be part of this event!  Read More HERE and sign up for updates!

I will have 3 different workshops:

Making a 3D Bezel using Spellbinders Products and Resin From ETI

Creating a Mini Album using G45 products and the NEW Sizzix Die from Eileen Hull

Smoothfoam photo cube with Ann Butler Designs

Are you ready to get your creative on???

I will be posting photos soon of projects and kits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?