About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Creative Scarves - Book Review

Pin It


Today is the final day of a special 5-day blog tour to celebrate the release a new book, Creative ScarvesI am honored to be part of the tour!  You have the opportunity to win a signed copy of the book, plus a $100 gift card to shop at Dharma Trading, where you can buy lots of yummy crafting supplies! This prize drawing is open to international folks as well!
creative scarves by tiffany windsor
Tiffany Windsor, her sister Heidi and her grand niece Savannah have put together so many wonderful ideas for creating unique creations!

I love the customizing an "already" scarf to a really perfect idea just for you!

The projects are split into seasons!  Every season has wonderful photos and tips to get the very best results!  It also gives you tips on how to wear, twist, knot and more your finished creations!

Working for a retailer that sells scarves this have been inspirational and I will be using some of the ideas in an upcoming scarf night at Christopher and Banks!

Below is the photo of the summer section and I LOVE the colors.

I am getting ready to create a scarf from T-shirts!!!
There are 19 more designers and bloggers on the tour!  The full schedule is on Tiffany's blog. Be sure to enter to win the awesome prize - have fun!


What a great way to start your weekend!  Get your creative on, get this book and make some wonderful creations!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Happy Creating!
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Not sure exactly what kind of scarf I would like to make but I love knitted scarves. T-shirt scarf sound interesting. Thanks for the chance to win.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for joining in the #creativescarves tour Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?