About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, February 27, 2015

DIY Large Letter Wall Art

This month is DIY for National Craft Month!  I have loved the large letters that people use for Wall Art!  So I got a plain letter and made it pretty for a friend of mine.  She wanted a letter for her new daughter's room!  Add paper and and embellishments!  Makes for a wonderful addition to any nursery wall! This is also a GREAT project to use items you have around!  Craft Your Stash!!







 I love to finish the back as well!  Happy Creating and make sure and check out the other designer blogs for other ideas!  Click the link to hop forward on the side of my blog!!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?