About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love...

Pin It
Pin It
The Theme for this month Designer Challenge in LOVE...products, things, techniques etc that we love to use as cretives!  I LOVE  Dreamweaver Stencils, Ann Butler Designs, RESIN (I use ETI), And have just discovered the joys of Smoothfoam!!  (of course all things shiney!)


I love this photo as you can see where I went over the words with pen, the shimmer of the gold and the sparkle of the glitter!
Dreamweaver
Ann Butler/Smoothfoam/Connie Crystal

ETI
My all time favorite tool is still scissors!


Happy Creating!!
Kristi



No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?