About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Lynell!

Pin It
Welcome to the birth of a new year...2015 to be precise! In honor of that, we've decided that our monthly challenge for January will be Birthday Wishes. We'd love for you to play along with us, and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post, or on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the stencil of your choice...and remember, usingDreamweaver products gets you bonus points towards an extra stencil!

Here's my birthday wish for this week:

I love All Things Peacock and this is layer upon layer of Lynell's beautiful Peacock Stencils!  I used chalk pastels and some of Ann Butler Crafters Inks.  I just played!  This was the birthday creation I have for Lynell.  Her designs inspire me and I love creating using them!  Happy Birthday Miss Lynell.  It may not say it on the card but wishing you birthday blessings!


Of course, more birthday inspirations coming your way from the Dream Team:


8 comments:

  1. Hey dahling...you are mahvalous! Thank you for such a beautiful greeting on this Newest of New Year's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kristi! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and textures on this, along with the bit of distressing. Wonderful! Happy New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kristi! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Love all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning!!! I love the flower you added. It is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really beautiful card...I now have another stencil on my wish list...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?