About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dreamweaver Thrusday Christmas Wish

Pin It
In a flurry of a hurry? This month the Dream Team are all about the Quick and Cute...whether that be cards, gifts, wrapping, or tags...we have sleigh-loads of ideas! Play along by posting your creations using the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the stencil of your choice, and a possible bonus stencil for using Dreamweaver products in your Quick and Cute project! Here's what fun I've been up to this week:

  I did a few ornaments and added the wonderful Dreamweaver Flourish!  I started by spray painting my paper mache ornament.  I then added Pearl Paste and glitter.  The final touch was adding the Connie Crystals!  Love this cut apart mesh! (The crystals were colored with Color Solutions!!!)






 
Thanks for popping by today! Come back Saturday for a different ornament and blog hop!
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. Better late than never...UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the added Flourish and the pretty crystals!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?