About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, December 12, 2014

Ann Butler Designs and ETI

Pin It


Welcome to the Ann Butler Designs/ETI Blog Hop! Please visit each blog and leave a comment to be entered for the blog candy. YES, a comment on EACH blog gets you an entry for the BLOG CANDY shown below! Share the fun with your friends! We will Pick the winner on Saturday the 20th!  The winner will be announced on Ann Butler Designs Blog and ETI Blog!
Here is the amazing prize package:
The giveaway includes:

EasyCast

Jewelry Resin

Mold

Resin Spray

2 colors


 Again, make sure and visit all the links and leave a comment. Sorry, due to some of the materials the winner must be in the US.
Here is my project for the hop.


I decided to go with a Christmas theme.  I used some of the jewelry molds to make embellishments for some paper mache ornaments.  I started by spray painting the ornaments.


I then got my molds ready.

I then mixed some of the Jewelry Resin and poured it int the molds I wanted to use.
I let it get firm then added a layer of gold leaf flakes.  I then added some Black Opaque dye to the resin and poured that over the leafing.



I love the finished product of resin.
I stamped the backgroud with the wonderful Ann Butler Design Stamps and her Crafter's Ink.  I added gold embossing powder and heated until melted.  I also over stamped and layered the image so it gave a rich look on the surface of the ornament.
And this is my finished ornament.  Of course you never know, there may be some glitter or bling added!
Remeber to visit all the other blogs on this hop!  Leave a comment for your chance to win this GREAT prize Package!


 Kristi Parker Van Doren (you are here)
      Lisa Rojas


17 comments:

  1. I gotta make this today! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is a stunning ornament.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to use that technique for sure! Great ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Kristi! I love the over stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the resin and created that focal point, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Any tree would be lucky to wear such a beautiful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. for some reason my comment has appeared with "Carmen" as the ID... but honest, it was me... Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! And what a great set of molds u have!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?