About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dreamweaver Thursday

Pin It
As we officially head into the holiday season, the Dream Team are challenging all of our followers to be especially "Thankful and Thoughtful" during the month of November. We hope that you will link your creations with this theme in mind on the Dream It Up! blog using the Inlinkz tool. Our "thanks" to you is providing you with the opportunity to win the stencil of your choice, and a bonus stencil of our choosing could be yours for using Dreamweaver product(s) in your artwork. I'm posting this for you today:


This is one of those out of the box, using everything I can think of, make it complicated and fun cards! I used so many different products it was just insane!

Leafing, Paste, Metalic FX, Alcohol Inks, Ribbon, Buttons, Layers on Layers!

By the way, the Dream Team are very THANKFUL when our followers are THOUGHTFUL enough to leave us a nice comment on our posts! Here's the line up for this week!

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Kristi! Love the layers, textures, and bits of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textures you have incorporated. Must have been fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of layers and product, but such a cool result! Love the bits of leafing added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what the everything is that you used, bit I like it! LOL Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is well with you....those leaves are amazing BTW! The one in the upper right corner actually looks like a real leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the dimension going on here Kristi! This is a beautiful autumn piece.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?