About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cool2Cast Book Review for Bella Crafts

Pin It














For more inspiration order the complete book :

For products and more information on Cool2Cast and Bella Crafts:
bellacraftsquarterly.com

Again...What a great book with so much wonderful information and a product to die for!!!

4 comments:

  1. SO inspired by your Cool2Cast projects Kristi! Love how you colored and used the textured embossed pieces and the leaves. Thank you so very much for joining this hop and spreading the addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi thank you so much for being part of the hop and spreading your joy! You have great projects showcasing Cool2Cast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Cool2Cast embellishments! The leaves are gorgeous! I have to say, I'm quite taken with that "P". Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?