About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Time For Haunting with Dreamweaver Stencils

Pin It
Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, and we are doing a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations the 13th - 17th, the confusion should be understandable. Therefore...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog. Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!

Supplies:
Art Glitter

As a refresher here is what I did last week

The next pages are fun too!
 The pages just covered.
 The way it looks when opened.
A closer look.  I used the BATS stencil and some fun ribbon.  (Still using the thought that I need to Craft My Stash!) I Used the Transluscent Paste and Black Glitter!  I LOVE that you can see a bit of the image under the paste.

 Up close and personal.
 Love the 3D sticker!
 I added two more stencils to this page.  It's a RAVEN purched but I just used the bird portion.



 
I also love the JACK-O-LANTERNS!

Love the sparkle of the Microfine Glitter!

 This is half of the page lay out for next week!

Hope you enjoyed this week's WIP.  Don't forget to visit the other Dreamweaver Designers today!

Play along for a spooky good time!
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini Kristi. Love the progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness....this is just amazing!!! Love all the little details you have enhanced the awesome G45 with. Your addition of glittery stenciled images and stickers, etc is fabulous!!!
    Wow!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I was just thinking that I should make a Halloween book and then I opened your page and now I am even more inspired to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?