About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Finished WIP For Dreamweaver Time For Haunting



 SO...I am doing a work in progress (WIP) for my Halloween posts this month.  I will post parts of my TIME FOR HAUNTING mini album over the rest of the month!  Here is my second installment with the final post next week!

Supplies:
Art Glitter

This is the final post for my Time for Haunting Project!  I'll start with the new pages then show you the entire project one more time!







 Added some spider webs to this page.  I added a little clear glitter!




 I popped up the Happy Haunting and love the look of the spider web!


 These are the last couple of pages.  
 I used the bat stencil again and repeated the image a few times and then gave it some white shadow to make them pop a bit.
 Added my "Harry Potter Owl" to this one.  LOVE Hedwig!
 A closer look






 The back cover.

Now for all pages...













 Now leave me a comment and check out all the other projects! Leave them some love and play along!  Happy Creating!




5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Kristi! Wow...what a work of love and art...thanks for sharing this beautiful creation, it's almost an architectural feat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finished project, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool album! Should I send you my address! LOL! Just kidding but if you change your mind, you know where to find me! This is awesome! I love how the stencils have really added the extra touch to the pages. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those scary and creepy spiderwebs really add!!! Fabulous job on this mini!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see this finished! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?