About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Into Fall Bracelet

Pin It
There is a chill in the air and it seems even though I am a girl of summer, Autumn is upon us!  I decided I wanted to make a fun new fall bracelet using Cool2Cast and Connie Crystal wonderful Crystal Sheets.  YES...real crystals, not rhinestones!

I love using Cool2Cast!  Super easy and wonderful results!  The Crystal Sheet is super easy to size and cut.  I attached the Crystal Sheet to an old, plastic cuff bracelet I had with Tacky Glue from Beacon.  I also attached the painted leaf with the same glue.  The leaf was painted using Ann Butler Crafters Ink!  I did add a thin coat of Diamond Glaze just to seal it all!



Don't forget to follow the link on my blog to see what all the other CHA Designers have created!

Find me on:
Thanks for visiting today!  Keep Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?