About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, October 13, 2014

Christmas Time With Dreamweaver Stencils

Pin It

SANDY Claus is Coming to Town!

Yes...SANDY Claus! All of this week, the Stampendous and Dreamweaver teams are playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers fromCore'dinations. Join us as we sand our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. Of course, there will be prizes, and we give away the best...this time with a mix of fun Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists each day, leave a comment, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week. Here is what you might win:



Next up in the texture paper sanded!  I used Leafing from Dreamweaver Stencils. 

This last one is just fun!  I used more glitter paper on this card with the ornament layers!  Love this NEW die cut from Dreamweaver Stencils!



Hope you enjoyed the projects today and will come back Friday for my other HOP project!  Make sure and visit all the blogs every day this week! Leave a comment and hop to the next person and comment there!  Have a creative day!


29 comments:

  1. Like the sparkle of these.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....love this small giftie cards. The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these ornament card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since the local scrapbook store closed I've missed out on the new papers from Core'dinations. Just found another that I need to get. The glitter paper is so pretty. Like the way you took a basic premise and made it into several different designs. I make all of my gift tags so I'll be using this idea. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your variety in ornaments I was drawn to the elegant leafing one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these adorable little cuties!!! Their sparkle and pretty images are full-size!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! I am going to have to get that ornament die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so neat! I had no idea you could stamp on the glitter paper--gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very versatile shape. I love the different techniques you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your talent and creative ideas!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all three of these! I often forget that a small card can The first one is so sweet and the second one with the l leafing speaks to my gilding heart! LOL
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gift cards, they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great variety in these cards, beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little gift cards! Great ideas. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great variety of projects - all really simple ideas but so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such adorable and sweet glittery bird and leafing ornaments!! Gorgeous all three!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous ornaments...loving the glitter paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these...just enough sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic Sanding technique!! great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous ornaments! The leafing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards! This ornament is awesome and love it in gold leaf, wow! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lots of pop in this simple design. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your little birdie card. How tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous Christmas bulb! I love the first one the best! But both are gloriously full of glitter- and I love glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful set !
    The second one makes me think of a worldmap.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?