About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christmas Hop with Dreamweaver and Stampendous

Pin It

SANDY Claus is Coming to Town!

Yes...SANDY Claus! All of this week, the Stampendous and Dreamweaver teams are playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers fromCore'dinations. Join us as we sand our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. Of course, there will be prizes, and we give away the best...this time with a mix of fun Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists each day, leave a comment, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week. Here is what you might win:

My post for the day!
I LOVE this stamp set from Stampendous!  Let's take a closer look!

Snowflakes are stenciled and then glitter added.  I also "colored" this snowman using glitter rather than markers or pencils!
Art Glitter has a FAUX SNOW that is perfect for this.

The Core'dinations cardstock is so nice and smooth for stamping!  I like this paper for sure!

Isn't this snowman the cutest!
The finished project again!  Now don't forget to visit all the other blogs and leave me a comment before you move on!  Happy Creating!

23 comments:

  1. Love this card. Beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is just too cute!! Love your card and inspiration- well, nothing to do with snow- at least not just yet! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman is wonderful, LOVE the sparkly snow!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the extra little details.
    Makes me think of "And it shook when he laughed..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the glittery goodness! Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun image with lots of texture and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. The snowman is bundled up for the snow that is coming.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the glittery wonderful-ness!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snowflake background and that sparkly pile of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your glitterific snowman is awesome!! I LOVE the faux snow and the stenciling!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, thanks for all the close-ups showing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful - all that sparkle!! Great Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, look at all the detail. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a glitter girl so this card is right up my ally! I also like that you made him snuggled in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the snowman and those amazing snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the snowman's sparkly scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card! Love that cute snowman and the fun details.... the snowflakes and all that pretty glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those snowflakes. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Love the glittery snowflakes in the background and the wonderful snow too! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?