About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I'm Dreaming Of Christmas!

Pin It



Where did the summer go? Kids are back in school, with all the insanity that goes with it, vacations are a not-so-distant memory, and it is once again time to get busy with the important things in life...crafting for the holidays! Yay! All of September the Dream Team will be featuring all the new goodies we have for the "Most wonderful time of the year", the fall and winter holiday season. New stencil designs & new dies,  all to be found on-line through the Stencil with Style web-site, or your local papercrafting store.
Here's my holiday inspiration for this week:

I have done something that will shock and amaze...CAS!!  Yes, Clean & Simple!  I started withthe sentiment stencil and used Pearlescent Embossing Paste and glitter.  I tore the edges just for fun.

I used a spray over the new background stencil in a zig zag print!  Love that stencil and it can be done in many ways.    So here is the entire card...



You can add ribbon, buttons, bows or other embellishments or leave it CAS!

Of course, we have our monthly challenge for you to play along, so post your own holiday creations, and use the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the prize at the end of the month. We also have our fabulous Guest Designer for the month of September, Wendy Price

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that sparkling iridescence!!!! Beautiful card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find CAS cards really scary Kristi and you've taken the leap!!!! You chose two really fantastic stencils to work with and I applaud your approach to clean and simple. You are not alone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not scary, just not what I ever do! LOL Wondered if I cold SHOCK Pam!

      Delete
  3. I love your CAS with sparkle! Simple and pretty! (I'm still surprised that you didn't add a pear!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, a green pear color anyway Kristi! Love it! lol!!!! You are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?