About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dreamweaver and Woodware UK: Christmas in August

Pin It

Yes! It's that time of year again! The time when we inspire crafters on both sides of the "pond" with a mix of both Dreamweaver and Woodware UK* products for the holidays! Six days, SIX, of beautiful, elegant, merry, cute, artsy, and craftsy projects to have you heading out to your local stores or internet sites to buy these goodies immediately!



Of course, there will be prizes as well. Three prize packages will be given to three commenters during this week's posts on the team's blogs, including five stencils and one nested die set. You can have an opportunity to win these goodies by leaving some holiday sweetness for each team member posting each day, to be one of the three winners for the week. Here are the team members that are inspiring you today:
Kristi Parker Van Doren (you are here)

Here is my post for today! I decided to do a scrapbook page.  I cut out the owl from Dreamweaver then used the negative rther than the positives of the die!  I backed the images with a coordinating paper.  Then I stamped the owl and colored it with color pencils and cut out the image.  I stamped the setiment on the actual page.  Add photo and flowers and I had a fun page with one of my favorite photos!  Here are some photos!
A closer look at the Die Cut image.

A closer look t the Owl stamp.



The finished page!

Don't forget to leave a comment and then visit all the other blogs!
Happy Creating
Kristi

Supplies:

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great scrap page! Love the layers, and papers, and that funny little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool how you used both the owl dies and the Woodware stamp Kristi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page. Love how you used the die cut owls. Fab fab fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page! Love the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful page. I love the way that you did the die cut owls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool LO Kristi !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoo knew how super fun that owl can be for Christmas?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea to use the owl and die cut on a scrapbook page, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout!!! nice paper selection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute page...I love the owl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have used the owls, such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lovely layout, and cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?