About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dreamweaver Stencils to DIE For!

Pin It





I started this project by cutting out the Tree Line Twice.  Once from Graphic 45 French Country paper and also out of a fun Plastic Paper with designs in them.  The Plastic I had to run through more than once but I LOVE the result.  I then attached the plastic to the paper with Diamond Glaze! (I put the two pieces between my non-stick craft sheets and placed something heavy on them so it would dry flat!)  I then applied  Color Solutions to the top of the plastic once the layers were dry.

I then layered the die cut image on some cool specialty paper then layered it again on pearlescent papers from WorldWin

 I added the "leaves" by using Diamond Glaze and different embossing powders.  I love the Matte Look!

I made a fun bow with a mesh ribbon and fisnished it off  with a Cool2Cast heart that was colored with more Color Solutions. I also glazed the heart before I used the Color Solutions just to seal the heart and get a glossy look.

I then layered this again on specialty wood grain paper and finished the layer on the Brown Treausures cardstock!    I really love the way it came out.  As much as I love fall I am loving summer but these colors are just so pretty!  Don't forget to visit all the Dream Team and our guest blogger!  Happy Hopping!


Kristi Parker Van Doren   (you are here)
and


Terri Sproul (GD)

Don't forget to DREAM in Color!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful autumn card Kristi! Love the textures created in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is a real stunner. I love it! It's so painterly looking....amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Your card has a Monet quality to it that I absolutely love! It's drop dead gorgeous with all the pretty layers you've created. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and layers are just gorgeous, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful love the texture and use of so many different mediums. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this looks amazing. You did a great deal of work making it. thanks, -con

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome fall card. I love autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, Kristi! I think I may need to use this for one of the FB banners next month...okay?

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?