About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Die Cutting Dreams with Dreamweaver

Pin It

Welcome to July...the month to DIE for! Yep. All of this month, the Dream Team are featuring our newest toys...our DIES! You'd be surprised at how many we have, and what fun things you can do with them...especially when used in conjunction with many of their stencil counterparts. They are such a simple way to create an effective card. Here's mine for this week:

LM 2013 forever friends
These are the stencils I used today!
 I also used Papers from Worldwin Papers and Graphic 45.  Stencil paste in metallic copper embossing paste. I used Tsukineko VersaFine ink and awesome film.  Also from Dreamweaver I used the Color Solutions to color my die cut tree!

 I used ink to spray the background tree.
 Color solutions color the tree.
 Copper paste to pop the words.

 The finished card!
Don't forget to hop to all of the designs for today!


And your Linking opportunity...

Keep Creating
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kristi! I especially like the tree colors and the shadow effect created with some of the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? Very cool effects with very simple techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this. you are so creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?