About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Designer Challenge With Burlap Fabric

Pin It
First I want to thank BurlapFabric.com for the GREAT product.  I will be making some other projects so stay tuned for that!.  What I have created today is an alternative to a door wreath.  Most people that know me know I am crazy about pears so I used my Dreamweaver Stencils Pear and some Pearl Paste to make a fun door decoration.  (You can use it on a wall as well!)

First you can find more from Burlap Fabric:



These are all of the Designers that are playing along!

Julie McGuffee   juliemcguffee.blogspot.com    
Kristi Parker   kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com (you are here!)
Lisa Fulmer   lisalizalou.com
Madeline Arendt   madelinesthoughts.blogspot.com
Marilyn Gossett   marilyngossett.blogspot.com
Michelle FraeCummings   faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com
Sue Eldred   sueeldred.com
Susan Brown  sbartist.com
Angela Holt   www.angelaholtdesigns.com 
Carmen Flores Tanis  florestanisstudio.com
Cherish Flieder  somethingtocherish.com
Jennifer Priest  hydrangeahippo.com

And most of all...a Give Away! Rafflecopter giveaway (click the Rafflecopter giveaway to enter)


Here is my project! Burlap from BurlapFabric.com!  Stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils.  Paper from Graphic 45.
 I cut a pice of paper and stenciled the Pear.
 Next I stenciled two pears on the burlap ribbon.  Love this stuff and LOVE the texture it gives the pear!
 I tied the other burlap in a bow and attached to the top of the banner!
 Another look!  Make sure and click through the designers that are participating!
Happy Creating and Good Luck on the prize!  Kristi

1 comment:

How has this inspired you?