About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, July 7, 2014

Designer Blog Connection Party Decor!

Pin It
This month is party decor month!  I was playing with several techniques and came up with this fun decrative vase tht wuld be amazing for a wedding or anniversary center piece!  Fill with colored sand/marbles/flowers and more!  I used Dreamweaver Stencils/Connie Crystal White Crystal Sheets/Etchall.  Here are some closer looks!

Hope you like the project!  Don't forget to hit the DCC button on my blog side bar to hop through all the rest of the GREAT ideas!

Happy Creating
Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?