About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cool2Cast & Ann Butler Blog Hop!

Pin It
Hope you will visit everyone that is playing today!
Kristi Parker Van Doren (you are here)

For your chance to win leave a comment on each blog you visit!  Easy as pie!  Here is my creation for the day.
This is still in the DRY stage!  I had a little canvas and stamped the cute Unity 1" dots in the Craft's ink!  I alos used the Alphabet Stamps from Kelly Crafts for the letters!  The 3D, is of course, Cool2Cast!!!  I had never used this product but I am in love.  It levels well, pops out easy and makes a great surface to work with!  I coated the top with some Diamond Glaze and once dry it will hang in the baby room of a friend.  Hope that she is having a girl!!!
 These are some of the pieces I cast and one from the company.  The fancy one they sent!  I loved how these just popped out of the mold!
 Stamping the canvas.  Super easy to stamp on a smaller canvas as they are stretched a bit tighter!

After it it all done and the Diamond glaze almost dry!

What was used:
Stamps from Unity and Kelly Crafts

Hope you like my project.  Make sure to check out all the blogs!
Keep Creating!



25 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristi I am sure they will love the baby gift! Thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Also these letter stamps are a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this project Kristi! So delighted that you poured your own designs! It's addictive isn't it :) This baby is going to have one very special gift! Very honored that you created with Cool2Cast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - perfect baby gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your baby canvas, it is adorable! I should make one for my daughter, she is having a girl. Cool2Cast is a fantastic product, I love working with it. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that baby's mama is going to love this canvas. Thanks for the tutorial. cdahlgren at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, Very cute project girl! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on this project! I love adding dimension to projects, and this is so much easier than getting my polymer clay out. I don't know why I've never thought about stamping on canvas, but thanks for the troop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet canvas you made! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet - delicate and what a great gift!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty wall-hanging. It's perfect for a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is an adorable canvas. Thank you for sharing this! Hugz Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet little canvas. Thanks for sharing this. Hugz~Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Creative use of the Cool2Cast, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, Kristi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that heart mold....adds just the right touch....

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?