About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Imagine Crafts And Dreamweaver Stencils HOP

Pin It
Welcome to our first ever collaboration week with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko! We've shared all of our toys on both sides, so be prepared for Endless Possibilities! Three prize packages are available, each containing one set of each of these inks and stencils/dies. Just leave comments on each post of each day this week (June 9th - June 13th) for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 17th!
Imagine Crafts New StazOn Pads from Tsukineko
Stencils and Dies Prize Package

Here's my creation for today:

I used a HUGE tag for this project.  I love this ink and was so happy to have so many colors of the mini inks!  I used them as a stamp rather than to ink an image.  I just did this on the entire tag.  Once done I coated the entire tag with clear embossing powder and heat set.
 I then used the wonderful stencil and embossing  paste over the stamped surface.  The paste is great as it adheres to the shiny surface!  I then flipped it to the other end of the tag and repeated the process.
I added some ribbon from May Arts.  You can use this folded tag as a place card held on with the straight pin, also from Dreamweaver!
 Or a gift enclosure card with no name.
 Or add some bling from Connie Crystal!
Find me on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

27 comments:

  1. Great project.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...those square can certainly be used more ways than one...I hadn't even thought of this possibility! One of my favorite stencils recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...great card to wake up to...love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patchwork background with the stencil tying it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly stunning, very creative. Great colors and your technique is totally unique.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative way to use those little ink pads Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique...wouldn't have thought to use the paste over the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the inkpad as its own square image Kristi! I love the vintage décor stencil and how you used it as a focal point over the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever! Love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours and great project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome texture and colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love this stencil, but wish it came in a smaller size. Very colorful and I like the use of the rust colored embossing paste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ink pad background is something I just have to try. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of the colors and how they served as a very complementary background to the stencil design. The versatility of your design is also a real plus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have words, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. The stencil design looks like its floating. Love the colourful background

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, that is so pretty. very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the VersaFine mini inks. They made a gorgeous background, especially with the clear embossing over the top. Your huge tag is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! I love the brightly colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kristi,
    Wow. Great tag. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hadn't thought about using the small ink pads as a stamp. Great idea.
    thanks. The card is very pretty - bold and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty effect with the copper embossing paste!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?