About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, June 2, 2014

Designer Challenge Blog Hop



To hop through click the link on my side bar!

Pin It
It is the first Monday of the month and the theme this month is craft items to give as gifts!  I love to make all sorts of things to give.  I love doing trays that I can personalize for each person.  This is a project that takes time and lots of love!  I got my tray from McGuffey Woodworking.  They cost a little more but are made well and backs come off so you can work on a flat surface!

 I started by painting all the backgrounds with LuminArte Silks.  Love these iridescent paints.  I just played on the backgrounds as I was going to stencil and glitter over each background.

LG 631 Floral pattern


LL 3018 Hope character lrg



LX 7010 Flower quatrefoil



LX 7011 Big dots


LX 7013 Pinwheel checkerboard


LJ 896 Large flourish

 I accented the front of the tray with the Crystal Sheets from Connie Crystal.  Love this product for cards and 3D projects.  Just fantastic!

A Closer Look!
Find me on Facebook, InstagramPinterest and Twitter!
Happy Creating
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shadow boxes and use of those stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project! All the colors and designs work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?