About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge

Pin It

 The covers are Chipboard that are covered.  I used my Zutter Binding Tool to connect it all!
 The brown edge is where pieces are connected.
 Folded pockets and tabs!  You can add photos or text to each of the pages!
 A larger pull out page  I love this book very much!


11 comments:

  1. What a nice mini album, love the Tim Holtz paper you used throughout the book. Someone will be lucky to receive this! Thanks joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. All the pockets and folds are perfect!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good mini album...and when you add in special treats like envelopes and pockets...well, I'm in love. Great papers and a fun design!Thanks for playing along in Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #9: Fold it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, love this project! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mini album!! I love to make those, too! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great mini!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely work, it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mini albums...very nicely done. Thanks for joining us on Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swoon. If you want to give it as a gift, let me send you my address.... hee hee Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?