About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blog Hop With Imagine Crafts And Dreamweaver Stencils

Pin It
Welcome to our first ever collaboration week with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko! We've shared all of our toys on both sides, so be prepared for Endless Possibilities! Three prize packages are available, each containing one set of each of these inks and stencils/dies. Just leave comments on each post of each day this week (June 9th - June 13th) for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 17th!
Imagine Crafts New StazOn Pads from Tsukineko
Stencils and Dies Prize Package
Here's my creation for today:

 I love Imagine Crafts and of course Dreamweaver Stencils.  Here is my project for today!  Make sure and hop through all the blogs starting with Dream It Up!


I started by spritzing my crafting sheet with the three sprays.  Just kind of let it run and pull the tag through the colors and let dry.  Then I taped off part of the stencil area I wanted to use and applied the paste! Let it dry and then I accented with the All Purpose Ink.  I added the fun fence just because.
A closer look.
Side view to show more of the accents and the depth of the tree.


Find me on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest




28 comments:

  1. love the background, very pretty, great colors, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shadow effect with the All Purpose Ink, and beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tag... beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Great for any occasion!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you spritzed the background first. I'll have to remember to give that a try. Nice background for the tree. Love the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cool look you got! I love that you only used part of the stencil, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like this tag. It came out great. I love the way the colors were blended!!!
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, wonderful colors and very creative technique. I'm going to have to pull my stencils out and play with them.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the inspiration. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dimension and texture! Love the Leafless Tree stencil and the fence is a fun addition! Beautiful background with the irRESISTible Sprays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a gorgeous tag! I love the fence addition. It really makes it come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling tag. The IrRESISTible sprays along with the Goosebumps shimmer is beautiful when blended together on paper and is an awesome background for your copper embossed Leafless Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristi,
    Beautiful tag. Reminds me of a New England fall. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love the trees and the fence - they really stand out from the misty background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful project...love all the depth!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cool tag Kristi! Love the colors and how they blended together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The fence is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The dimension is amazing. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty tag! Love the inky background! That tree stencil is a fav of mine so I always enjoy seeing it used!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic tag! The colors are great and I love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! The colors in this tag are stunning, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a charming tag! The texture is amazing! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?