About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, May 5, 2014

Designer Blog Hop

We were supposed to do floral etc. for our blog today.  I am taking my own twist to show how I have taken a very cluttered and unusable space to a  great studio.  My room has blosomed into a place I can and now have created so I think that is "blooming" amazing!  Have a GREAT May!  

BEFORE






AFTER!


 Yes, this is my Ann Butler project on the table!  My first project is now complete and all the product put back in their homes!  I love when a system works!

Sneak peek at my project on Ann Butler Designs TODAY! Using a stamp that I think looks like daises!

HAPPY CREATING,

2 comments:

  1. Your "new" space looks amazing! You will have to share some of your organizational ideas with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...quite the transformation! Love that everything is within easy reach....Good Job!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?