About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg with Unity Stamps and Ann Butler

Pin It


I decided to try something new.   I know, shock!  I started with the supplies as follows:
White Makins Clay
Ann Bullter Crafter's Ink
Ann Butler Designs Stamps from Unity
Egg Stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils
Earth Safe Finishes from Ann Butler
Crystal Sheets from Connie Crystal.

I rolled out the air dry clay pretty thin and stamped the designs.  I then used an craft knife to trim around my egg stencil.  I like the metal stencil for this as it is more stale.
Next I let it air dry for a a bit then added the iridescent Earth Safe Paint.
Yes, I went around the edges with the ink.  I placed the crystals to see what would look the way I desired.
A little closer look...
I finished with I ring of Crystal Sheet around the egg for the perfect finishing touch.  I added magnet to the back for a a fun Easter Egg Note holder on the fridge!

Hope you liked my EGG-STRA special project! Just think what other seasonal decorations could be made!  Ornaments, Pumpkins, Shells, Shamrocks and more!!!
Happy Creating
Kristi











Like my page on FaceBook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Kristi, love that pattern of the Ann Butler stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed commenting on this great project, love how you combined the stamps with Makin's Clay

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?