About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sneak Peek Ann Butler Designs With EZ-De's Stamps

Pin It
You need to head to Ann Butler's Blog for the full project!  It is kinda pretty if I do say so myself!

Many supplies were used including: EZ-De's Stamps, Unity Stamps, Clearsnap Crafter's Ink
SmoothFoam/Craft Attitude: Scrapbook Attitude/Kaiser Crafts/Connie Crystal/John Bead Dazzle-its/Golden Paint/Prima Flowers/Beacon Adhesives/Dreamweaver Stencils/Worldwin Paper/Xyron Sticker Maker

It is so GREAT to be part of this design team so you should pop on over!  Leave some love!
Find me on FACEBOOK
Happy Creating
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?