About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun With Dazzle It

Pin It

I have had to opportunity to play with this fun new product from Dazzle-It!  They make fun chains for jewelry making in new trendy colors!  This is what I did with some of the purple chain!  I didn't want to just use it as a chain so I incorporated the chain into the design. I had two different sizes of chain so used the larger gauge for the chain and the smaller gauge for the design.
I had the key and added the chain with some lovely Connie Crystal beads.  I love this chain!  Love the color mixed with  the gold.    Now a closer look!
I love that the key had it's built in "catch" to hold the key.
I used the chain as the connector to the key! I just love the bling!
Hope you liked what I did with Dazzle-It!  I really enjoyed getting to play with this product! Make sure and visit ALL the blogs today!


5 comments:

  1. Love it, Kristi; lovely way to show the chain with the wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you are the bling girl with style and class, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project....:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to use the Neo Chain Kristi! Love how you used it to embellish that fab key.

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the two different sizes of chain. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?