About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, March 3, 2014

Art Glitter Stunning Shirt!

Pin It
For our designer blog hop we are sharing a technique we love/project.  This is a great project for a class or just for friends getting together.  I bought this shirt at Christopher & Banks.  It is just a winter shirt,not a holiday shirt.  It had a little bling already going on, but if you know me, a little is NEVER enough!
 I added a lot of Art Glitter ALL over!  Created the look of snow/ice on the roof, you know, like I have had IRL all winter!!!  It really adds a lot.  With the special Designers Dries Clear Fabric Glue it is just fab and will not wash away!

 I really blinged up the bird!  Just love this shirt!
You can do this for any season, any theme and any time of year!  What is great, people can bring their own shirt and make it sparkle!  LOVE Art Glitter!

Happy Creating!
Don't forget to hop through all the Designer Blogs!
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I think this would work nicely on a Christmas tree skirt.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?