About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The World From My Point Of View


Pin It
Watching the Olympics and am in awe of the athletes.  The opening was okay but nothing like the thrill of seeing Team USA marching out in FORCE!To see all the faces and excitement.  Regardless of tensions between countries, they are here to compete and do their best, not only for themselves but for this great nation of ours.  YES, I am proud to be an AMERICAN!  I have the freedom to write my blog and share my pride.  Some of my creative friends have complained about the sweaters.  REALLY???  No, you may not want to wear one every day but they represent the time and place.  Most of all they are made 100% in the USA!



If I had the opportunity I would wear one with pride! I guess maybe I see things from a different point of view.  I see the stars and stripes, the rings and  the location.  Perhaps alone it looks out of place but it really reminds me of a crazy quilt.

kathykansier

My own tribute to USA is made with Connnie Crystal Sheets and Authentique Paper.
055
So it is really in the eye of the beholder.  Thank  God we are in a country where we can express ourselves.  As for the sweaters and Team USA..love them and so proud to have so many representing this country!  What wonderful and creative minds came up with this ARTFUL COLLAGE sweater!

I even love the hair color!  Go Team USA!

For some inspiration on fabric collage check out my friend, The Crafty Chica! She gets her red/white/blue on too!


Be creative!
Find me on Facebook
Kristi




No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?