About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sun-sational Re-purposed Bench

Pin It
How many of you like to re-purpose items?  Some friends of mine had this cute little bench for sale at a garage sale.  I thought to myself, "self, you can do something with that bench".  So I bought it!
See the final result on the Resin Craft Blog 2/11/2014!

This is my final result sneak peek!
I hope you enjoyed.  

Sources:
Stencils/Paste/Alcohol Inks : Dreamweaver Stencils
Crystal Sheets: Connie Crystal
Paint : Golden
Glitter/Glue: Art Glitter

Keep Creating


3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy this. So much talent to repurpose/recycle things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just looked at your link and you've definitely given me some ideas. I love your candle holders! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun... I love mosaics too! A great way to repurpose a bench:)

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?