About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kelly Crafts EZ De's Quilt Card

Pin It
My first post on my personal blog for Ann Butler's DT!  I love these Hexagon Stamps!  So I used Ann's Ink and covered a full piece of card stock from Worldwin.


 They are so easy to line up!  Love it so much, and I changed colors as I went as well.


 This is the full sheet covered!  I then cut them in 5 1/4 X 4 inch pieces.

 I inked the edges of the base cards.
 Stamped and embossed the one patteren in a couple of colors and then used the Alphabet Stamps to make monograms.  I attached them to the card fronts with a pop dot and then edged them in ink also.  Once everything was attached I had to add some bling from Connie Crystal!


 This makes  lovely gift set for a friend or any family member!  Hope you all have a very creative day!
Find me on Facebook!




1 comment:

  1. The Hexagons are one of my favorite set, you created very cool cards with them!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?