About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, February 3, 2014

Designer Craft Hop For February & Contest

Pin ItThe post for this month is Projects I LOVE!  I am so addicted to resin these days that I seem to use more.  These are some of the things I have made in the last month or so!  I use bezels, Art Glitter, fun color and little tiny things to fit inside the bezels!  Hope you enjoy!





This was the process to make this piece for CHA Using Envirotex Jewelry Resin.  Just so you know, I am a huge fan of all resin and use both ETI and ICE Resin.  Both are great products and give great finishes to your work.  I am going to post several more photos...can you tell which resin was used on what??  Guess right and you will win one of my pieces to create your own necklace/key chain/embellishment!  Leave your guesses in the comments!  If at least 10 people don't play there won't be a winner...sorry folks.  I will name the winner on Valentine's Day!  Good Luck ...Remember  I used both products so pick the product for each bezel!


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10
Good luck and create some fun projects that "resin-ate" with your style!
Kristi



1 comment:

  1. Envirotex I'm a guess'in...Going to go play some...idea's are a flowin'

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?