About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Year and New Team

Pin It
I am so very happy and grateful to announce that I am to be part of the Design Team for Ann Butler Designs in 2014!  I have been blessed to know Ann for a few years and really excited to share with everyone what she does and how to use her designs!

This is Ann Butler, Lisa Rojas (Design Team Lead)  and myself at CHA convention this past week.  So great to catch up and see these folks face to face.  I will do my est to represent Ann and her products to the est of my ability!  I am so happy!

Stay tuned!


Keep Creating,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?