About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, December 2, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Pin ItIt is time for my post with the CHA Designer blog hop!  Time goes by so FAST!  I have been in gift making mode and made some quick and easy journals from blank books as also from composition notebooks!  I used some fabric, which is super easy to do using double sided tape.  I used the tape from La Dore.  I don't use glue as much as it soaks through the fabric.  I also do this with paper from time to time! So these are a few things I have made...
 
 
 
I always have to add Art Glitter to the mix!  I also am thinking of giving some jewelry.  I have been using both Envirotex an ICE Resin!  Both have jewelry grade resin and is just too darn fun to use!  Add a little Connie Crystal bling and you have wonderful handmade gifts!  Hope you see some of my work at CHA!
 
 
Hope you check back soon for more projects and a lot using RESIN!
 
Happy Hopping.  Just click on the icon on the top of the blog to see the next designers fab work!
 
Happy Creating!  Kristi
 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone on your Christmas list is going to be so lucky to receive such pretty handmade presents! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?