About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, October 7, 2013

Designer Monday with Halloween

Pin It
I have had several posts go live lately and I am LOVING playing with the jewelry, ICE Resin and all sorts of things.  I have a couple more pieces I am going to share. 



This is a fun piece I have done just to be a little creepy.  My son is the Zombie of my dreams!  And as a good mother, I am not far away! LOL  Craft Attitude made it easy with their Jewelry Attitude line! After I printed the photos on the paper they had to dry.  If you look at my post from a few days ago you can see a bunch of projects!   This is all my projects drying...
After I let them dry I cut out the images I wanted with the Spellbinders Artisan Machine and dies that match the bezels.  Then after they were attached to bezel I used ICE Resin over the top.  Let it all dry and then attach the pieces to each other with a jump ring!
This piece is done with Art Glitter Designs Dries Clear Adhesive and Shards Glass Glitter!  I put the adhesive in the bezels and then poured on Shards!  Let it dry, added the skull  and then poured in the ICE Resin.  I let it cure for about an hour then added the Connie Crystal Black Crystal Sheets.  I cut a piece to fit the side then added one crystal for each eye and one in the center of the heart and let it dry the rest of the way.  I decided a plain cord would look great.  I may change my mind later...but for now, I like it.

Hope everyone has a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!
Don't forget to see all the rest of the designs blogs.  Make sure and leave me a comment! 
Kristi
 
 

1 comment:

How has this inspired you?