About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, September 2, 2013

Vacation Fun and Memories

Pin It
As a designer for a few companies and in the industry a lot of time my vacations revolve around the conventions.  It has started to be a "tradition" for me and a couple of friends to hit Disneyland in January.  This is a fun memory box of sorts I made from January 2013!

So I started with a tray from McGuffey Woodworking and then used PPA from USArtQuest to apply fun napkins all over!

LOVE PPA!



Before Photos are added.
I then added photos and tickets.
Was a GREAT working vacation!
Love the Characters!

Little Mermaid was my FAV!


Of Course you have to love a man and his mouse!

Princess time in the parade!

Not a great photo but love the castle and notice the fun accents from The Robin's Nest!

BEAUTIFUL WATER SHOW!!!

A side shot so you can see the pretty paper and bling!
 
 
 
So this was a fun time and look forward to seeing the mouse again in January!
Don't forget to hop on by hitting the designer hop badge!
Kristi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?