About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, July 1, 2013

Celebrate Love

Yes the season of weddings is upon us!  I have been to 2 this summer and could have gone to a few more.  It is always nice to have a hand made card for the special events.   I started by stamping a word background about love.  You can use any stamp for any occasion.  Then I stamped a background stamp all over a different sheet.  This is a stamp from Judikins that I like a lot.  I added embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the envelope to match for a nice touch.  I used my Cricut to cut out the hearts, edged them with Krylon Pen and attached over the stamped words.  The finising touch was a fun Prima Flower. 

Other ideas:
Birthday Sentiment and Candles
Reverse the process and stamp fireworks and glitter them and add the sentiment on top
Thanksgiving and Pumpkins

I think you get the idea!  I would love to hear your ideas and see your work!

Keep creating!
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty project! So nice to give something from the heart on such a special occasion. Thank you for the wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?