About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, June 3, 2013

Happiness is.....

Pin It
Glittering Family Fun

 This weed for designer challenge hop I played with all things that make me super happy...Glitter from Art Glitter and Connie Crystal.  I just layered glitter colors and then used Black Crystal Sheets to connect them al.  Also, the people in the photos are my nephews and one extra!  Love these peeps and they make me happy and proud beyond compare!
 Paint on the Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. (DDCA)
 Cover with Shiney Si Art Glitter then apply more glue and add your lightest shade of purple.  Heather is the color used next. 
 I continue until  I had the colors gradually getting darker.



 Add a small strip of Connie Crystal Sheets as the connectors.

 I added a little more bling on each corner.

 Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs rock and hold like nobodies business!  
Add a touch of DDCA for extra hold.   I looped the top piece and then "daisy chained" the additional Crystal Sheet as the hanger.
 A closer look...



Thank you for joining me today.  I would love if you would leave me a comment and let me know what you think of all my "HAPPY" sparkles.  Make sure and check out Connie Crystal Blog and Art Glitter also.  Art Glitter is doing a fun cross promotion all month so check out all the details.  Come on over to Facebook and "like" our company pages as well.   Sparkle On! To buy retail from Connie Crystal check out http://www.wegotcrystal.com/ and for Art Glitter, http://artglitter.com/

Kristi
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this...I am going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great! I think we all need a little more glitter in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?