About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mixed Media Project

Pin It
Hello all!  It has been a busy month and I have not been posting as much as I should.  I wanted to post some of the progression of photos of the project that is featured in Scrap n' Art On Line Mag. This is a paid subscription magazine, but the quality is amazing and they have a wonderful staff of talented and well known designers.
 
This month they are featuring Art Glitter! As lead of the design team, I was asked for a piece for this month.  I decided to do something very different for this and did a mixed media canvas.  The finished project is in the magazine but this is how I got there...

Supplies:
Canvas
Art Glitter Products (Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Ultrafine Opaque Glitter)
Connie Crystal
Silks Paints by Splash of Color
Graphic 45 Little Darlings Paper
The July Studio Rickrack Flowers
USArtQuest Mica Flakes

The process...


 Fading the colors into each other.  Love the selection of colors!



Add the Silks Paints  and then start adding all the extras!
 Love Connie Crystal!

 Cluster of Crystals

 Love the rick rack flowers from The July Studio!
 And the finished project.....
 
 
Check out Scrap n Art!.....Happy Creating
Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?