About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

  • Pin It
I am  applying for the wonderful design team of Graphic 45.  I don't work or design for any company that I don't love and believe in the products.  I regularly purchase Graphic 45 papers and embellishments.  I would LOVE to have more access to free product, but regardless whether I make the team or not, I will still be using these wonderful products.  Graphic 45 cares about quality and continues to come out with wonderful "MUST HAVE" products.    So I am posting a few projects I have made using Graphic 45 products.  I am not going to do step outs but will share with you what I have used.  I sent most of these projects home with Graphic 45 after Winter CHA 2013.
 
I had to start with some fun from the NEW French Country Collection!  I could not believe that Dreamweaver Stencils has a beautiful Rooster that matches so well!  I also had to use a fun Chip Board piece on the card as well.  I have a couple of cards that will be published in the fall using this line of paper as well.  Look for CardMaker Fall for a couple of more card samples!
 
On thing I like to do is create home decor projects.  This first project is a $1 frame transformed!
I love all things OZ and with the new release of the Great and Powerful...this is just fun.  The shine is from Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel.I distressed torn edges, added a yellow brick road with a Dreamweaver Stencil and even used "Emerald" Connie Crystals
Edges are finished with Krylon Pale Gold!
 
Next is a fun BABY banner.  Love Little Darlings!! I covered the letters from my big box store then used all the extras from Graphic 45 and some cute buttons and bling to make a cute banner. 
You can use is it for a baby shower or a baby room or both!  
A few close up shots!
 
 
 
 
And even closer!
 
Next is a fun folded box using A Ladies' Diary!
I love the outside of the little box but the best part is the surprise inside!
How fun is that? Great for gift giving!
 
I also had fun with the Happy Haunting Collection!
Upon further thought I might have used the word BOO!
Oh well, more is always better with Graphic 45!
 
I really love the NEW French Country.  This is a little glitter/Copic fun then mounted on French Country paper and WorldWin DoubleMates.
 


 

 
I hope you all have enjoyed all things Graphic 45!   I always have GREAT fun using these papers and stamps and embellishments for creating!
 
Happy Creating!
Kristi
 
 

 

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on the G45 Design Team pursuit! Your projects are gorgeous. I especially love how the Rooster works so perfectly with the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rooster is wonderful Kristi!!! Very clever usage of the faux cloisonné technique...especially with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are fabulous!!! The rooster card is striking though! Good luck on the G45 DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with G45! I LOVE that rooster. It looks like porcelain. The box is very cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, I like your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi your projects are great!! Good Luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very unique, just like you, Kristi. So clever adding the "Yellow Brick Road"!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?