About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Final Dreamweaver Thursday

Pin It
I'm off to a bit of a late start this week.  I have been thinking about the last to years with Dreamweaver and all the fun I have had.  I love Lynell Harlow and the opportunity she has given me.  This is an amazing company and GREAT product. 

I am not doing a tutorial for my last post...I am sharing some of my favorite projects from the last two years as a tribute to these wonderful designs.  Make sure and check out all of the posts from the current team and check the Dream It Up blog for the next set of Dream Team!

with leafing and distress embossing powder

with metal

on fabric

with glitter

coloring the white paste with paint

zentangle

metallic fx

Double Glitter with Art Glitter! Paste over the top!


white paste and color solutions

altered art

Hope everyone has a Happy and Blessed Easter.  I am so very blessed to have been on this team.  Thank you to all my Dreamy Sistas!  Love you all...

Kristi

18 comments:

  1. Well done and well presented! Stay in touch! It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces, Kristi! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much my friend!

      Delete
  3. Fun to see all of these creations once again! You'll be truly missed on the Dream Team, but I know we won't be seeing the last of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! We got some stencil/glitter fun yet to have!

      Delete
  4. What a great "last" post! It will be strange not having you on the DT this next year. You are such an inspiration! Can't wait to see where your new adventures take you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will continue to use the stencils and hope to be teaching more! Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  5. LOts of gorgeous projects! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! keep calm and stencil on!

      Delete
  6. Loved seeing everything you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tabitha! We are gonna have a blast!

      Delete
  7. This is wonderful Kristi...thank you for all of your hard work these past two years and be assured that I will be connecting for help on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always here for you my sweet friend/mentor/inspiration. You mean so much to me and I am so glad you pointed out..hinted...you were going to have the first team 2 years ago. I am looking forward to many more years working with you!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful farwell post Kristi! We'll miss you this year. Thanks for the enthusiasm and talent you shared with us these two wonderful years! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Louise! You and Pam both spoiled me for the Santa gig! Happy Easter...it looks like it will be warmer so we don't have to have a Merry Easter!

      Delete
  9. Wow... awesome cards!! I do remember a lot of them... thanks for sharing them again!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?