About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, March 8, 2013

Buttons Galore Blog Hop

A blog hop is where, as a reader you check out the host blog and then follow the links to the other blogs participating in the hop. You hop from one blog to another by clicking the Designer Craft Connection logo on each page. The arrows will take you backward and forward. Leave comments if you like something, follow them on facebook, twitter or even pinterest. Most of all have fun and enjoy the projects. The designers have created projects that include paper crafts, sewn projects, jewelry and mixed -media and much more.

Handmade craft ideas abound in this creative blog hop. Please join the Designer Craft Connection, Viewtainer and Buttons Galore in presenting this blog hop. You have a chance to win a Viewtainer filled with an assortment buttons and 45 feet of ribbon.


Hello and welcome to the Buttons Galore Blog Hop!  I did a spring floral with some fun big and bold buttons.  Rather than leaving them plain, I added glitter to go with the fun technique of coloring on glitter.  Supplies used are as follows:
Buttons Galore
Graphic 45-French Country
Sunflower Sticker - Sorry...Not sure what company
Copic Markersl
Glitter - Art Glitter Royal Wink and Winter White
Double Stick Paper: Dreamweaver Stencils
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers
 
 I love the glitter in the center of the button!
 
I just put the glitter on the double stick paper and burnished it well with my finger. This makes the glitter lay flat so coloring is easy. I applied the sticker and colored in with the markers!
 
I also had a cool Dreamweaver Stencil that is a newer release and wanted to make a patriotic owl!
This was just for me as an added fun card!
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Creating!
Kristi
Designer/Social Media 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...love these creations...making the owl red white and blue was genius....but what can we expect except that from you...huh? Thanks Kristi for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the RWB owl. He is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi You totally amaze me sometimes these are fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?