About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fresh Start With Dreamweaver Stencils

Pin It
This is a time for a fresh start.  After attending the winter show for the Craft & Hobby Association, I feel I do have a new outlook on life!  Maybe it was seeing all the new product lines, playing with glitter or enjoying Disney, whatever the case, I feel fresh and new!  

I also came home to very cold weather and am now focused on SPRING!!  So That is the time of rebirth and renewal. So I am sharing a spring theme card for a new beginning.  I have used some older stencils but it I love them!

I started with the tulip stencil LL377.
LL 377 Long tulip
I added color using the The Splendor Pad from Tsukineko and a small stencil brush.  I moved the stencil as I went to make a Field of tulips.

I got out my gold paste and my Spring Stencil LM293 to layer over the tulips.

LM 293 Spring

And this is the finished card!
What are you doing for a fresh start?  Get some Dreamweaver Stencils and join the fun!!!

I hope you will all play along with Dreamweaver and the "Fresh Start" challenge! Follow the link for all the details!!!  Also visit all my Dream Team sisters listed on the left side bar of my page!
Kristi

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Kristi - love the multiple tulips. We have about 3 more months of winter to have to get through yet before Spring gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi, it is 28 degrees here and you have me dreaming of tulips with your gorgous card. I love how your card today coordinates with your blog colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the springy card. We had a spring-like day yesterday and it was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tulips are so soft and pretty. Love the colors you used, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Kristi! We got our first real snowfall this morning so tulips and spring seem very far away right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo...love how the card matches your blog colors! did you plan that? LOL! just read Cherylynn's comment too! hahaha...your card does inspire the dream of spring!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?