About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Challenge Time "Fresh Start"

Pin ItPlease go to Dreamweaver Stencil Blog for full details!    This is my card for this week...we celebrated Lynell's birthday for a fresh start in January.  I am going to have a fresh start at CHA!  For the first time I am in the designer showcase and I am excited and nervous!  I will have a few items in my display using Dreamweaver Stencils.

This is another metal project I have done with the wonderful pewter from MercArt and Dreamweaver Stencils!  If you head over to Paper Craft Planet you can see my project from last week.  This is the same just with a much smaller stencil.  I am tyring to do more metal as a Fresh Start for myself.   

Hope to see some of you at CHA!!  I will be all over but most of my time will be at Art Glitter!  Don't miss out on the Dreamweaver booth also!

Be Creative!!!!



 

9 comments:

  1. A fresh start can mean so many things. This is a great interpretation and a gorgeous project in metal. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the techs. with metal and the blue just makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well done! I have yet to perfect that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good luck! Great project.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?