About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sneak Peek at Art Glitter Blog!

Pin ItThis month is just winter fun with Dreamweaver.  Well I had all sorts of fun with  Dreamweaver and Art Glitter.  This is one panel of a project done using these amazing products!  Please go check out the rest of the project and see the other stencils used! Also, don't forget to join in with the Dreamweaver Challenge!

Have a wonderful week! 
Kristi

 

7 comments:

  1. I saw the whole project on the Art Glitter blog and it's a knockout, Kristi. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...good idea to double up on the postings! You should link it up to the other blog too. Thanks for posting at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well obviously I did not read that post before i commented! Went to the Art Glitter blog and spent some time...beautiful postings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Kristi! Beautiful combo of products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hopped over to the Art Glitter Blog to see your project in its entirety.... oh my.... so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous piece Kristi. I am so envious of the way you combine elements!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?