About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, November 15, 2012

CAS Just In Time For Christmas


Pin ItAs many of you know I am not really good with CAS (Clean  & Simple)  But I am giving this a shot.    I like to look at things from a different point of view and this is one of my favorites.  I have taken the stencil and used it as a stencil and traced the Dove (LL 594) and the Large Flourish  (LG 896)   

Other supplies used:
Art Glitter
Designer Dries Clear Glue (DDCG)
Pearl Embossing Paste
Charm

I chose my background paper an traced the DOVE.  I then used my DDCG around the edge of the DOVE and feathered it out (no pun intended).   I applied my glitter and then tied the charm with a ribbon. Here is the finished card. Let this all dry.  Next I used the embossing paste to add the FLOURISH to the card front and layer and let the paste dry.   Layer the torn out DOVE and you are done.  As for me, I added some inky edges to the entire card for kicks!
 
HOPE you enjoyed the card today and see you next week!  More CAS (LOL)
Kristi
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a unique design Kristi! I never would have thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking out of the box and you have done it wonderfully! The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?